We are looking for an Office Manager to support our team in managing the front desk, scheduling projects/logistics, maintaining our inventory website, and managing social media accounts.
This is someone who enjoys keeping things organized, loves people and knows how to be flexible when things don’t go as planned. Your strength is keeping things organized and getting the job done. Some may call you a perfectionist, but we just call you a detail-oriented rockstar. You know how to work under pressure and stay positive when plans change. You love to pick up the pieces and bring the project across the finish line. Being a vital component to the success of the team really excites you.
You are a digital guru, a go-getter, and multiple hat wearer who is ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work. You can’t get enough social media, whether it’s following the top design influencers, keeping up with the latest digital trends or crafting the perfect hashtag pun. You should be thoughtful, creative, a strong writer, possess an almost obsessive attention to detail and is the first to get in the mix when helping means the chance to learn more.
• Serve and support the owner in her daily role, including but not limited to answering calls, communicating with clients and suppliers, scheduling projects, organizing files, maintaining supplies, maintaining website, and managing an inventory management system.
• Support the team. Help plan logistics of daily tasks, problem solve questions and daily issues that arise, and receive & direct all office guests.
• Create content, write captions, and trigger posts on social media.
• You’re not afraid to take initiative because you can go with the flow. You get done what needs to be done and you don’t wait for someone to tell you what to do next.
• Loves details and is extremely organized
• Can project a positive demeanor no matter the situation
• Ability to work with a team as well as independently
• Ability to take direction and make decisions
• Ability to think outside the box and display creative problem-solving skills
• Is flexible when things change
• Experience developing social media content
• Displays high levels of written and oral communication
• Loves people and ability to talk easily with anyone
Monday – Friday 7:30-4:00