Manager, Sponsorship and Fan Insights – HIRED
We are a company unlike any other. At NASCAR, you will find a community of diverse individuals respectful of our history, with an eye towards the future. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) is the sanctioning body for the No. 1 form of motorsports in the United States and owner of 16 of the nation’s major motorsports entertainment facilities. NASCAR consists of three national series (NASCAR Cup Series™, NASCAR Xfinity Series™, and NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series™), four regional series (ARCA Menards Series, ARCA Menards Series East & West and the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour), one local grassroots series and three international series. The International Motor Sports Association™ (IMSA®) governs the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship™, the premier U.S. sports car series. NASCAR also owns Motor Racing Network, Racing Electronics, Americrown Service and ONE DAYTONA. Based in Daytona Beach, Florida, with offices in eight cities across North America, NASCAR sanctions more than 1,200 races in more than 30 U.S. states, Canada, Mexico and Europe. For more information visit www.NASCAR.com and www.IMSA.com, and follow NASCAR on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat (‘NASCAR’).
NASCAR is seeking a professional to fill an opening as a Manager, Sponsorship & Fan Insights within the Analytics & Insight Department. This associate leads a variety of research projects to inform business development, marketing optimization and messaging, and racing competition.
• Serve as market research consultant for internal departments and external partners responsible for making informed business decisions related to sponsorship, fan development and marketing.
• Manage research & insights needs from internal departments including, but not limited to Tracks, Competition, Business Development, Partnership and Brand Marketing groups.
• Manage multiple market research projects simultaneously to assist in sponsorship-related business areas.
• Apply market research practices and analytics to evaluate and optimize sponsorship effectiveness, including qualitative and quantitative research technique that address impact on objectives, return on investment, and other key metrics of sponsorship performance.
• Manage relationships with third party research partners and deliver innovative methods to measure effectiveness of various sponsorship initiatives.
• Use syndicated research tools to provide consumer behavior insights relevant to category usage and brand preference, as well as provide insights into perceptions of major brands and athletes.
• Design custom research studies including screeners, discussion guides for qualitative studies and develop surveys and analyze data for quantitative studies.
• Travel: 10-15% including some weekends.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four (4) year college or university and a minimum of five (5) years of experience in marketing or marketing agency, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Project management experience in sports and/or consumer brand industry preferred.
• Understanding of Simmons National Consumer Survey and Scarborough Research.
• Strong understanding of marketing principles.
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite experience.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.