Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze their data. Stratifyd delivers the most comprehensive, unbiased insights from structured and unstructured data in real time which enables our clients to make confident business decisions faster.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner and we were just awarded one of “Charlotte’s Best Places to Work” as well as one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal! With how quickly we’re growing and developing cutting-edge technology, we need more talented individuals to join our team.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
As a Marketing Associate with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be part of a dynamic team of adept people dedicated to promoting Stratifyd’s brand and increasing demand generation. In this role you will work across multiple departments to develop powerful and relevant content.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about marketing, writing, company branding, internal/external image and wants to continue to develop their marketing career. The Marketing Associate is proactive individual seeking exposure to all aspects of marketing.
• Work collaboratively across teams to assist with creation of marketing content
• Ensure continuity between marketing and sales to create and modify sales collateral and email templates
• Create, write and execute company branded posts on all social networking platforms – including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
• Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure brand standards across content creation within marketing, sales and product teams.
• Research opportunities for geographically appropriate brand involvement, sponsorship and marketing opportunities and determine which are appropriate according to brand strategy set by Marketing Manager
• Determine additional avenues for marketing initiatives
• Research applicable speaking engagements and recognition opportunities, in addition to awards research & submissions
• Provide recommendations for promotional merchandise and maintain inventory with external vendors
• Support the development of the company’s social responsibility efforts and execute logistics
• Manage logistics of all marketing materials
• BA/BS degree in Marketing or related field.
• 2-4 years of experience in Marketing or related field
• Self-starter, can take on multiple tasks and balance diverse responsibilities
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Hootsuite, Adobe, Photoshop and InDesign
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• Experience in AI, Big Data, customer experience, and/or text analytics.
• Experience working in an early stage tech start-up.
• Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.