Pet Care Associate
Skipper is on a mission to revolutionize the dog parent experience through a single, trusted brand and end-to-end platform. We are the pioneers of Skiptown, the place for pups and their people. Skiptown is the first-of-its kind, tech-infused, private, off-leash indoor/outdoor dog park, bar, and dog care facility. The pet services industry is ready to be disrupted and we are leading the charge. Come join our team of dog lovers and help us change the world for the modern dog parent.
We are looking for passionate and creative animal lovers to provide unparalleled care for our amazing clients and their adorable pets at our new day care and boarding apartment facilities in Charlotte.
Our Skipper Pet Care Associates are passionate about animals, think quickly on their feet, and create adventures in everyday life.
Instead of paper records, Pet Care Associates use our app to access playgroup information, pet personalities and facility and boarding schedules.
Our Pet Care Associates receive over 25 hours of classroom and on-the-job training so that they can feel confident and prepared to lead their puppy playgroups.
Pet Care Associates spend the majority of their day ruffereeing play groups of up to 10 dogs at a time. They maintain the cleanliness of the facility, take dogs on outdoor adventures, and give our canine guests love and attention!
• 40 hours of work availability Monday through Sunday for one or both of the shifts listed below:
• 6:00 am – 2:00 pm
• 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
• 18 years of life experience (you’re 18 years or older)
• A certificate for perfect attendance in school (you’re reliable!)
• No tardies on your permanent record (you’re punctual!)
• A sense of humor (don’t bring your certificate or your permanent record)
• You put your laundry in the hamper and not in “that chair in the corner” (you’re organized!)
• You’ve put together a piece of IKEA furniture right the first time (you’re thorough and detail-oriented!)
• You are willing to commit to working on holidays (Dogs are the gift that keeps on giving!)
• Challenging work with a side of adventure!
• Competitive compensation
• Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (Vision is free – because we want you to see all those cute puppy faces!)
• Dogs at work…every single day
• Paid Time Off
• Purple swag. Lots of purple. We’re serious. You should really like purple.