Marketing Operations Analyst
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
What else you should know:
• We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
• We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
• We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
• We still make funny commercials.
• Help design, implement and automate new processes (e.g., performance monitoring, reporting & review; data integration; metric standardization)
• Collaborate with and influence cross-channel and cross-functional teams to manage, execute, track and report on projects involving Marketing that span cross-channel and cross-function
• Monitor performance at channel and product levels across marketing organization, constantly considering new ways to glean and effectively present valuable, data-driven insights
• Develop strong relationships with marketing teams
• Assist with ad-hoc projects (e.g., researching a new concept, deep dives, tear-downs, attribution, URL reconstruction)
• Actively assess the state of operations to find opportunities that further improve and create efficiency and productivity
• Motivated, results-driven self-starter with an extraordinary appetite for both guided and self-driven learning, and meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to logically structure thoughts, analysis and solutions based on data
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
• 1+ years of experience in a business or marketing function
• Marketing experience and knowledge a plus
• 1+ years of experience in SQL or programming
• Experience in Tableau, Omniture, Google Analytics and similar data suites a plus
• Outstanding ability to manage and execute large projects involving multiple partners
• Ability to communicate and drive communication within cross-functional working teams