• Team: Engage CLT Alliance investors, community partners, regional stakeholders through “best in class” events related to our mission and strategic pillars
• Individual: Plan and execute program logistics including attendee experience, budgets, and vendor relations for CLT Alliance events.
• Independently manage highly detailed event logistics from small gatherings to large scale productions, ensuring top quality value to sponsors and attendees.
• Innovate through creative solutions on venue choice, flow, timing, cost and scheduling designed to convey value and enhanced opportunities.
• Support workflow processes to deliver consistent, effective, mission-driven events that support the CLT Alliance Annual Plan.
• Maintain event finances including budgets, check requests and payments, timely invoicing and reporting.
• Set-up, operate, and breakdown equipment, including backdrops, projectors, computers, and display materials.
• Perform day to day duties including staff support as directed by the Director of Engagement
• At least two years of corporate event planning, relationships with local venues and experience coordinating large-scale events strongly preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to easily communicate complex, highly detailed issues and options to different audiences is required.
• Team player as well as independent worker
• Willingness to jump in on any task, desire to embrace and manage new challenges and changing priorities.
• Adaptable in a fast-pace work environment to address situations with urgency as they may arise.
• Positive and collaborative attitude in the face of high-pressure situations.
• Self-motivated to solve problems using creativity and collaboration when the answers are not readily present.
• Dedication to the highest level of customer care for internal and external customers.
• Exceptional attention to detail, strong organization and planning abilities.
• Excellent with MS Office suite and possess technical savvy to master proprietary CRM required.
• Understanding of space rental, FB, AV and vendor charges in order to effectively negotiate pricing.
• Position requires employee to have own reliable vehicle, availability and willingness to travel and work outside regular business hours.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.