Regional VP Franchise Development (HIRED)
The Regional Vice President Franchise Development is responsible and accountable for all prospecting and executing new franchise relationships. The company’s unit growth strategy focuses primarily on acquisition of management contracts and licensing of our hotel brands to third party owners and owner-operators under franchise agreements. The RVPFD makes decisions with the help and guidance of their respective managing Director / EVP. The MD gives direction to the RVPFD on where and how to prospect markets.
• Develop regional franchise sales plan in support of corporate development strategy and objectives.
• Implement and execute franchise sales policies and practices.
• Franchise sales lead generation.
• Meet or exceed targeted goals for new franchise development
• Provide recommendations for franchise sales marketing and advertising.
• Respond to franchise inquiries.
• Build, develop and manage relationships with existing and prospective franchisees.
• Attend appropriate industry events
• Support senior management in the mission, vision and values of the company.
• Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, collaboration with corporate, relationship management, forecasting executions/openings, and communication with potential and existing customers
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, salesforce and Data Base Management Systems
• Team Player with a Can-do attitude, willing to hustle
• Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable
• Irregular hours
• Extensive travel required
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or related field
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.