Analyst, Investments (HIRED)
The Analyst position is responsible for providing market research and coordination of information for quarterly reporting and investor reporting.
• Gathers and analyzes market information including sales and rent comparables, replacement costs, supply/demand fundamentals, capitalization rates, and other underwriting assumptions.
• Prepares and assists with real estate transaction presentations, packages, and analyses for the company’s internal investment committee, outside investors, partners and lenders.
• Evaluates historical property performance relative to pro forma and interfacing with property and asset management teams to obtain any requisite information.
• Assembly of complex quarterly investment report, involving collaboration and coordination with other teams to obtain needed information.
• Research and information gathering for complex reporting for large third party investors, each with their own reporting requirements.
• Ad hoc market research, including research for potential joint ventures, new markets for acquisition, etc.
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant economic, market and industry data.
• Bachelor’s degree in real estate, business, accounting, finance, or economics required.
• 2-5 years of strong industry experience in finance or real estate preferred.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills with an ability to understand how the parts fit into the larger picture.
• Positive attitude, integrity and reliability.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Proactive, solution-oriented mindset with a focus on task management and completion.
• Must thrive in an environment where personal accountability and performance is balanced with teamwork.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple concurrent large-scale projects with moderate supervision.
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
• Works in office setting under moderate supervision.
• Will use repetitive motion of hands and wrists in using computer.
• Occasionally moves about to coordinate work.
• Occasionally travels to off-site meetings and/or development/acquisition sites.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.