Human Resource Assistant (HIRED)
Assist with recruiting functions, benefits, payroll, training and development, legal compliance, and other human resource responsibilities.
• Update and maintain internal job opportunities posting and sending out to company every other week.
• Send out regret letters in a timely manner to candidates not chosen.
• Update and maintaining internal job positing, posting on company website, working with managers to post at external recruiting sites.
• Extensive calendar management: setting up meetings, changing meetings, keeping all parties up to date on most current meeting arrangements. Scheduling conference rooms.
• Process credit card billings; ensuring accurate receipts are available. Helping with expense reports for all teams.
• Obtain position requisition forms from hiring managers; post at all decided-upon locations.
• Coordinate in person interviews with candidates and hiring manager, schedule conference rooms, greet incoming guests, manage interviews by keeping all parties on time.
• Coordinate background screening and drug screening process for all prospective employees.
• Perform reference checks on candidates, as needed.
• Assist with payroll responsibilities, such as inputting appropriate benefit payroll deductions, and reviewing bi-weekly payroll for needed deduction items.
• Help with monthly and/or quarterly HR newsletters and communications.
• Maintain employee personnel files to ensure legal compliance.
• Prepare offer letters and packets, benefit packets and other employee related information.
• Assist with onboarding of all new employees.
• Assist with termination process of terminating employees.
• Assist with Cobra administration.
• Help coordinate new hire orientation meetings, set up and follow up.
• Assist with coordinating all company events such as semi-annual senior team lunches, quarterly conference calls, spring and fall lunches, webinars, and other meetings.
• Assist with responding to employment verifications.
• Assist with processing vendor invoices.
• Helping to maintain all files, off-site storage, electronic files, etc. for HR team. Incorporate electronic filing wherever possible.
• Assist with annual open enrollment process as directed by HR Manager.
• Assist with preparation of reports.
• Assist with additional projects, as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Human resources experience in Real Estate preferred
• 2-3 years in human resource administration preferred.
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Publisher required.
• Experience with payroll and benefits, Paylocity preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong math skills required.
• Strong social media knowledge preferred.
• Very good attention to detail and good organizational skills required.
• Works in office setting.
• Works under moderate supervision.
• Frequently types and writes on computer and uses phone. Occasionally moves about to coordinate work.
• Occasionally travels to other offices via car.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.