Associate Technical Product Manager
Interested in joining a fun, rapidly growing healthcare IT company in Charlotte? Did I mention that we are located in South End right (just off the light rail) AND we are on the same block as Sabor, Leroy Fox, and Price’s Chicken Coop? If that’s not enough – we help save lives. Join PeraHealth where machine learning meets value-base healthcare.
As the Associate Technical Product Manager, you will work across all PeraHealth products. You will work cross-functionally, serving as the liaison to the development team, business partners, non-technical market, and customer-facing teams. You will be responsible for writing detailed technical specifications, project planning for release cycles, and appropriate content development. You will assist in managing all PeraHealth products throughout the lifecycle: conception, research, design, commercialization, and obsolescence. You love being part of a team and collaborating with others.
• Translate market, clinical, and business requirements to technical specifications, work scope, and agile sprint goals; partnering with engineering to deliver against these goals
• Create, manage, and follow up as needed on the efforts to get stories ready for sprint planning and development
• Work with product owners to support roadmap planning for new products
• Partner with the development team to come up with time estimates for work to be done, dependencies, and difficulty to work
• Work with development to ensure product requirements are understood and work with market, clinical, and business leads to understand technical trade-offs
• Assist in the development of specifications for engineering initiatives
• Support and help to manage sprint activities, including but not limited to: sprint planning, stand-up, and report outs
• Ensure adequate and timely project status updates to key stakeholders and own timeline and updates
• Support Beta programs for product deployment to identify key areas of improvement prior to product commercial release
• Collaborate with Professional Services, Customer Success, and Development on Tier-3 issue resolution and communication.
• Support internal go-to-market and commercialization activities.
• Travel: May travel up to 10%
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information systems, science, business or similar analytical area of study
• 1-3 years of product management experience preferred
• Prior experience as a software engineer/developer preferred
• Proven project management skills
• Healthcare IT and/or regulatory experience preferred
• Experience with JIRA and/or Confluence preferred
• Understanding of Agile development processes
• Comfortable translating and discussing implementation details
• A fast learner with a desire to grow and take on more in an expanding organization
• Someone with strong verbal and written communication skills
• A proven consensus builder
• Able to work collaboratively and lead through influence
• A strong project manager and organizational skills
• Able to analyze and resolve complex issues
• Able to articulate complex information in a simple and logical manner
• Able to manage multiple priorities; high attention to detail and follow-through
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.