Digital Media Manager
The Digital Media Manager (DMM) is responsible for the implementation and execution of digital and social paid media plans that are designed to drive profitability for the ABV brands. The DMM will partner cross-functionally with the brand and taproom teams to create an engine of data collection tools that creates insights about consumer preferences and behaviors. That data will then be analyzed and segmented to create smarter, more effective media buys that drive ROI. The DMM will partner with the Brand, Creative and Social Content team to develop communication programs (social, digital advertising, web content, and CRM programs) that are consistent with the Brand’s voice and executed within an effective media plan.
• Strategic Digital Planning: Working across functions to develop a strategic suite of technology tools that create a new capability of capturing proprietary consumer data, building unique consumer insights, and marketing communications platform.
• Data Analytics: Create efficient and repeatable digital analytic capabilities that convert customer data into actionable insights to market to customers on a 1:1 level.
• Audience Creation & Targeting: Leverage the collected data and the resulting insights to define and track key consumer groups and build effective strategies for how each group should be targeted and communicated with to drive maximum engagement and conversion.
• Work with third party to manage a proprietary data warehouse that is constantly collecting and analyzing consumer data that is acquired through websites, POS systems, CRM efforts, and data management platforms.
• Marketing Communications: Lead media planning, buying, and execution efforts. Act as the expert and owner of the data, insights, key consumer groups, and communication platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Untapp’d and more.
• Utilize that expertise to partner with Brand and Creative teams to make specific and actionable recommendations aligned to the marketing calendar to effectively target key audiences, increase engagement, fuel brand-loyalty & love, and ultimately drive purchase behavior.
• Consumer Engagement and Acquisition: Leveraging a variety of digital tools and platforms, to seek out and engage potential customers and drive them through the customer acquisition funnel to purchase. Tools can include SEO, SEM, Display, Adwords, App Ad Networks, Retargeting, Paid Social, and CRM.
• CRM: Develop and execute a CRM strategy across brand and taproom channels to engage our best customers and make them advocates, while re-introducing the brands to lapsed customers. This would include selection and implementation of CRM platform. Activate CRM strategy through creation of segments, customer journeys and developing approach to content that delivers the right message to the right consumer at the right time
• Measurement: Monitors and analyzes campaign performance, makes constant optimizations of plan to maximize impact, ROI and to deliver key business objectives. Develop the definition of success in this space and articulate key findings and requirements for future plans.
•Track and maintain allocated budgets
•Perform other business-related duties as assigned.
• Drives Vision & Purpose: Talks about future possibilities in a positive way. Creates milestones and symbols to rally support behind the vision. Articulates the vision in a way everyone can relate to. Creates organization-wide energy and optimism for the future. Shows personal commitment to the vision.
• Strategic Mindset: Anticipates future trends and implications accurately. Readily poses future scenarios. Articulate credible pictures and visions of possibilities that will create sustainable value. Creates competitive and breakthrough strategies that show a clear connection between vision and action.
• Communicates Effectively: Is effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. Attentively listens to others. Adjusts to fit the audience and message. Provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization. Encourage the open expression of diverse ideas and opinion.
• Collaborates: Worked cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives. Represents own interests while being fair to others and other areas. Partners with other to get work done. Credits others for their contributions and accomplishments. Gains trust and support of others.
• Drives Results: Has a strong bottom-line orientation. Persists in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. Has a track record of exceeding goals successfully. Pushes self and helps other achieve results.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5+ years of experience in brand marketing, media, or digital marketing
• Experience with marketing communications in both digital and traditional marketing
• Proficient in media planning and media buying for digital platforms, like Facebook/Instagram, Google, Digital Ad Networks, App Advertising Networks and retargeting techniques
• Understands digital marketing tools, such as Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Yext, Adwords, and CRM platforms
• Some travel required
• Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
• Beer/Adult Beverage experience is not a requirement