Public Relations/Content Coordinator (HIRED)
The Public Relations/Content Coordinator will support the Public Relations and Content Marketing team in organizing, planning and executing public relations and content marketing programs for Wray Ward and its clients.
This entry-level position is heavily focused on social media content creation and execution. Additionally, the Public Relations/Content Coordinator will work with account teams on programs that may include news media relations, event planning and other public relations and content marketing activities. The ideal candidate is an energetic selfstarter with the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
• Work with account managers to manage social media programs on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,Pinterest.
• Responsibilities can include content creation, posting, engagement, monitoring and reporting.
• Work with account managers to create media databases, identify key editors for pitching and pinpoint target publications.
• Work with account managers to track editorial coverage and produce and manage clip reports.
• Assist with research, which can include online research for companies, products and competitors.
• Assist with planning for special events, such as editor roundtables, product launches, trade shows and brand experiences. • Planning activities can include press kit development, visual aid development, catering coordination, travel, giveaways and shipping of event items.
• Write content for blog posts, news releases, media alerts, press kit content, newsletter articles, website content and social media.
• Provide administrative support in creating purchase orders, client setup forms, job starts, Work Orders and other activities that help to organize and track client projects.
Skills and Experience:
• Understanding of social media platforms and ability to use social media tools to reach set marketing program goals.
• Strong writing skills, including ability to quickly understand and write about topics in diverse industries.
• Ability to write in various formats and for a range of tactics under the PR/content umbrella, including social media, blogs, newsletters, news releases and feature stories.
• Understanding of media relations with experience in media relations or media relations materials development is a plus.
• Self-starter who can work well in a team environment.
• Familiarity with LexisNexis, Agility, Sprout and Hootsuite a plus.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.