Senior Communications Coordinator (HIRED)
Rodgers is looking for a FT Senior Communications Coordinator to join the Marketing and Communications team. The Senior Communications Coordinator will be responsible for developing and delivering compelling content for internal and external audiences to help grow the Rodgers brand.
• Create engaging content including stories, photos, and videos that help promote a positive culture and support the organization’s mission, vision and values.
• Develop and execute story ideas to support internal and external communication channels including the employee enewsletter, case studies, website content, project materials, award submissions, and branded content.
• Work collaboratively across department functions for content, including Leadership, Operations, Safety, Regional Offices, and project teams.
• Manage production and distribution of photography and video services.
• Coordinate with project teams on award narratives and submittals; research and maintain calendar of award opportunities.
• Ensure communication strategies are consistent and reflect the organization’s strategic vision, and that the brand is appropriately represented across all communication channels
• Create, maintain, and audit website content for accuracy and relevancy.
• Uphold best digital practices and SEO strategies for all website content.
• Collaborate with project teams to schedule final and in-progress photography and maintain project portfolios.
• Collaborate with Marketing peers to assist with the planning and coordination of special events, internal events, promotional & brand marketing, advertising and graphics as needed.
• Support business development team with proposal materials in compliance with brand standards for RFQs, RFPs, client interviews, presentations, brochures, and other marketing materials.
• Provide guidance and support to proposal teams on interview preparation and presentation development as necessary.
• Other duties as required.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.