C Level Executive Assistant
Middleton Meyers is a fully integrated multifamily services provider. Through an unwavering commitment to excellence we develop and execute turnkey solutions for clients, partners and residents. This commitment has enabled Middleton Meyers to manage properties and projects successfully for large and small clients. We always strive for better results, better systems and better ways to serve. Our team of professionals have experience in all facets of multi-family operations and focus on maximizing performance of stabilized and value-add properties through proactive involvement in property management, capital investment and disposition activities.
Middleton Meyers is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. The employment practices and decisions of the Company will not be influenced or affected by an applicant or Associate’s race, color, sex, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, sexual orientation, marital status, AIDS/HIV/AIDS-related complex status, protected genetic information, sickle-cell trait, veteran status, or any other protected class.
The Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship with the CEO of the company. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports;
composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
• Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
• Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the President, some of which may have organizational impact.
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Strong work tenure: Three to Five years of experience supporting C-Level Executives.
• Experience and interest in internal and external communications.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
If you’re interested in this position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Job Code indicated at the beginning of this document.