Digital Marketing Specialist
Trendline Digital is a purpose-built marketing technology firm focused on accelerating the adoption of socially-conscious practices and protecting against negative trends affecting our world. We partner with community advocates, social entrepreneurs, and nonprofits to amplify their impact and drive meaningful, measurable and sustainable positive change.
Our work matters. We operate in a world of nonprofits and advocates with social and climate-focused agendas. If you are an A player with a proven track record who wants to do more than sell widgets and sees the world as bigger than yourself, come join us.
Top compensation. Our client partners expect speed, accountability and “for profit” results. We only hire the best and brightest to ensure real, measurable impact. And we pay to attract and grow that talent – an average of 10 – 20% above market.
A different model. We are well-funded and have aggressive growth plans, which allows us to build a model with your career goals in mind. And our fees are subsidized by foundation partners so we can focus on driving higher retention among staff and clients.
Trendline is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to work collaboratively with our practice area experts and partner organizations to exponentially amplify their impact. This individual will share both our passion for being a change agent and our ability to deliver client solutions at a world-class level. This position will report to the firm’s founder and President with exposure to other leaders.
The Digital Marketing Specialist should have practical hands-on experience in digital advertising (programmatic, direct and native), email marketing/CRM, analytics, website strategy, SEO and SEM, social media, and technology platforms. This individual is expected to passionately meet our partners’ needs by flawlessly executing, testing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns
• Execute campaigns across digital channels: search, PPC, social media, content syndication, list acquisition, native and programmatic advertising, email marketing, and affiliate and partner marketing
• Deploy programmatic, display, and native advertising campaigns that drive new acquisition with a strong understanding of attribution and incrementality
• Identify SEO and SEM opportunities and prioritize keywords for content development and technical SEO knowledge, optimizing for zero-click searches
• Coordinate pre-launch set up (create and test campaign pixels, upload creative into tech platforms, handle quality assurance of templates, filter audience segments) and confirm all launch components are accurate and complete
• Participate in proofreading and quality control tasks to ensure all campaigns and creative align with overall master brand architectures and marketing strategies
• Understand client marketing objectives and KPIs to assist in building reports and dashboards that track digital performance for client executive consumption
• Assist in the development of marketing workflows and email campaigns, including A/B testing, optimization, and scheduling of distribution
• Understand partner organization objectives, establish best practices and benchmarks, recommend digital strategies to support those objectives, and maximize campaign performance
• Develop means to measure, assess, and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing strategies; develop KPIs and scorecards to quantify investments
• This is not a marketing generalist role. It requires a digital native with hands-on experience across multiple digital formats and channels. A successful candidate will be a pragmatic tactician possessing the following experience, skills, and certifications
• B.A. or B.S. degree from a four-year accredited university; marketing degree preferred
• 5+ years of experience developing, executing, and optimizing digital campaigns across multiple channels in a fast-paced agency, consultancy or in-house capacity required
• Hands-on experience executing paid search, social, and programmatic campaigns; comprehensive understanding of Google 360 Suite (Search, Display, Video, Tag Manager) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and other platforms
• Successful implementation of customer targeting and testing methodologies, i.e. remarketing, tagging, lookalike and custom audiences, lassoing, etc.
• Hands on experience with a broad set of marketing automation, CMS and analytics platforms including Hubspot, Hootsuite, Cision, SEMrush, TalkWalker, and Google Analytics; certifications are highly desirable
• Passion and/or experience working with non-profit organizations, corporate social responsibility initiatives, and climate change subject matter a plus
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.