Project Architect, Service Retail
Little is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, Little prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Little is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact email@example.com or a member of our HR Team.
Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a Project Architect who will work in our Service Retail Studio in our Charlotte, NC office.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity is a positive, collaborative, and creative Project Architect who has experience working for retail clients. Our Service Retail Studio is a fantastic team of diverse individuals who are looking to improve the performance of our clients through creative collaboration and breakthrough ideas.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities. We are committed to creating a better world through sustainable, resilient & regenerative design and we welcome people with similar experience and/or passions.
A candidate we’ll love:
• You understand how to work with prototypical design elements in a creative fashion.
• You are a resourceful and creative problem solver understanding design and spatial relationships.
• You enjoy working on multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines for your clients.
• You’re good with people – a strong listener, respectful in your interactions with others and have a positive outlook on life and a good communicator
• You are organized – you understand how to work with and coordinate consulting partners and many moving parts to deliver a solid, final product.
• You have fun while you work.
A position you’ll love:
• You’ll be working in our dedicated retail studio with other professionals dedicated to retail projects.
• You’ll have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
• You’ll have direct access to your client on a daily basis.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited university.
• Two to six years of experience in the architecture & design industry.
• Licensed architect or on track to become a licensed architect.
• Experience in retail and/or retail financial industry.
• Strong AutoCAD and Revit skills.