Epic Notion is a digital marketing, design and development agency. We blend strategic thinking with creativity and the latest technology to help our clients engage customers in new, exciting and profitable ways. Our team of talented marketers, designers and developers are passionate about building brands and connecting people. For more information about Epic Notion go to www.epicnotion.com.
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for developing and implementing search engine optimization strategies for clients. This includes a focus on content, technical SEO, link building, local optimization, conversion rate optimization and more. The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude, a passion for keeping up with trends and the ability to operate on a tactical level.
• Creation, management and ongoing optimization of SEO campaigns
• Technical SEO and analytical knowledge. Identifying website issues and improving performance through technical adjustments like structured data, page speed, crawl errors and redirects.
• Developing link building, PR and outreach strategies for clients.
• Working with the content marketing strategist to develop great SEO content.
• Website and landing page testing, analysis and adjustment to improve conversion rate.
• Local optimization and online reputation management
• Reporting and analytics, including data analysis and creating monthly performance reports.
• Become an expert in our industry. Understand the hot issues, new technologies and developments.
• Build client relationships based on proactive communication, accountability and transparency.
• 2+ years SEO experience
• Bachelor’s Degree required; Marketing Degree preferred
• Must possess analytical and critical thinking skills as well as creative problem skills
• An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality
• A self-motivated individual; a good team player
• Takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
• A great team that values talent, integrity, hard work and family
• Flexible work schedule with vacation days, paid Holidays and personal/sick days
• Company matched 401(k)
• Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
• Continuing education and skills training opportunities
• Collaborative, creative office environment in desirable Southend in Charlotte, NC