Head of Digital Marketing (HIRED)
At CPI Security, we lead the Security and Home Automation industry and are consistently awarded “Best Places to Work” year-over-year! We are looking for an innovative Head of Digital Marketing that will define, lead, and execute our iconic brand’s digital marketing strategy as we expand our digital community, presence, and content across various online channels to drive consumer behavior in our target markets. This person will have the ability to influence and impact company objectives and goals, as well as innovate, evolve, and exceed digital expectations at every opportunity.
• Define, lead and execute the digital transformation for the company.
• Influence and guide brand communication strategies and plan execution to ensure Digital role clear and accelerated throughout our customers.
• Lead and grow a high-performing customer acquisition organization, developing the team’s skills in campaign management, digital marketing, partner marketing, and marketing operations.
• Drive multi-channel growth strategy based on product needs: to include, but not limited to SEO/ASO, SEM, DSPs, social paid and community/influencer development, email marketing, push notifications, mobile, etc.
• Optimize media spend across digital channels, including SEM (Paid Search), Product Listing Ads, Display, Native, Video and Paid Social Media.
• Define, measure and report the performance of all paid marketing channels/campaigns and assess against ROI and KPI goals including subscriber acquisition and retention.
• Develop a scalable growth strategy through our direct-to-consumer channels while also evaluating other sales/distribution channels for our products.
• Manage and improve online reputation across Google My Business, Google Seller Ratings and third-party rating services that appear in search results.
• Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of digital marketing activities on total sales and revenue.
• Own all aspects of the online ecosystem and performance.
• Work closely with Marketing team to define buyer profiles, creative messaging and content needs.
• Bachelors degree in Marketing, along with 10+ years of professional experience in digital marketing
• 4-6 years in B2C consumer internet/digital marketing, preferably from e-commerce
• Previous marketing or user acquisition and growth experience
• A passion for growth marketing and driving customer adoption
• Drive for creating, defining and achieving quantifiable metrics/KPIs to identify, acquire, engage, and retain customers
• Deep expertise in SEM (Paid Search), Paid Social, SEO (best practices), Content Marketing, Display, Native and Email.
• Strong analytical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, SQL Server and data mining. Ability to make objective business decisions leveraging data
• Both team and cross-functional leadership
• Direct experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360
• Experience with Tableau, SSRS or other data visualization tools preferred
• Knowledge of Salesforce and Hubspot Marketing Hub are a plus
Who You Are:
• Big picture – Growth at CPI Security is holistic and expands far past just acquisition and performance marketing. Ability to drive change with high energy and practical approach to getting stuff done balanced with strategic transformational mindset.
• Brand-focused – We work hard to maintain a specific brand standard; this role always needs to have that front of mind.
• Experimental – We are looking for non-traditional thinkers, tinkerers, testers, and artists.
• Collaborative – This position will work across all departments
• Forward Thinking. You don’t only rely on what worked in the past, you prefer to see around corners and plan for the future.
• Ability to influence and impact our iconic brand digitally for customers
• Competitive pay and educational assistance
• Great medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability and life insurance options
• Company paid holidays, floating holiday and paid time off (PTO)
• 401(k) plan with competitive company match
• On site state of the art fitness facility, onsite café, walking trail, basketball court and a dedicated Fitness Director
• Paid Volunteer and Charitable Engagement Opportunities
• Birthday and Work Anniversary Rewards
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.