Senior Account Executive, Media
The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) is the sanctioning body for the No. 1 form of motorsports in the United States and owner of 16 of the nation’s major motorsports entertainment facilities. NASCAR consists of three national series (NASCAR Cup Series™, NASCAR Xfinity Series™, and NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series™), four regional series (ARCA Menards Series, ARCA Menards Series East & West and the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour), one local grassroots series and three international series. The International Motor Sports Association™ (IMSA®) governs the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship™, the premier U.S. sports car series. NASCAR also owns Motor Racing Network, Racing Electronics, Americrown Service and ONE DAYTONA. Based in Daytona Beach, Florida, with offices in eight cities across North America, NASCAR sanctions more than 1,200 races in more than 30 U.S. states, Canada, Mexico and Europe. For more information visit www.NASCAR.com and www.IMSA.com, and follow NASCAR on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat (‘NASCAR’).
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Senior Account Executive, Media based in our Charlotte, North Carolina office.
The Senior Account Executive, Media role is responsible for day-to-day oversight of the company’s institutional and paid media plans. They will also play a key role by working across the company in support of the company’s marketing plans.
• Develop strategy and plans for all company owned and paid media, with a particular focus on planning and buying social and digital platforms
• Develop, manage and optimize social and digital marketing campaign in support of key marketing initiatives
• Work closely with external media agency partners and broader marketing team to provide tracking, determine valuation, and provide post reporting
• Responsible for delivery of weekly media rotation reports and overseeing delivery of creative to broadcast partners
• Responsible for trafficking the company’s institutional media with broadcast partners
• Support budget management
• Collaborate with broader marketing team in development of overall marketing campaigns and strategy
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4 years of experience and proficiency in media planning or consumer marketing on social media platforms
• Exceptional team and interpersonal skills
• Competency in ads platforms for Twitter, Facebook/Instagram and Google/You Tube including search
• Superior follow-through with a high-level of accountability for assigned tasks
• Attention to detail, excellent organizational and time management skills
• Self-motivated, positive attitude and passion for marketing and sports
• Ability to help organize, draft and deliver presentations to department leadership and industry partners