Carolinas HealthCare System is Atrium Health. Our mission remains the same: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing – for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit atriumhealth.org/about-us/atrium-health
At Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Leads the planning and executing of the re-brand strategy for the enterprise. Develops budgets, timelines and detailed plans while meeting deadlines and clearly communicates timelines. Manages multiple projects at one time including the management of internal and external resources.
• Serves as a representative for the System and Corporate Communications, Marketing & Outreach team, helping coordinate and execute System-wide initiatives and providing excellent customer service in all interactions.
• Collaborates with the Director(s) and other department leadership, develops strategic annual plans and programs that effectively integrate with overall Corporate Communications, Marketing & Outreach strategies that are measurable in design and metric in execution.
• Manages multiple project task/segments at one time; Keeps supervisor apprised of progress toward deadlines and issues.
• Provides insight and understanding of issues impacting progress and devises and implements solutions to keep on track / accelerate progress. Demonstrates willingness to adapt methods and change course as circumstances require.
• Contributes to major components of deliverables with minimal editing required, organizes communication thoughtfully.
• Understands risk management and participates in the creation of solutions.
• Contributes to inventory of available data sources and identifies and validates data sources not previously used.
• Applies understanding of industry trends to projects and exhibits curiosity about trends and their anticipated future impact.
• Understands scope of entire project, devises component tasks and assures they are completed.
• Communicates with department teammates and supervisor on a daily basis, helping with projects as needed.
• Interfaces with departments across the organization, with senior staff and with other critical functions staff as needed and as appropriate on issues and matters related to the goals and priorities of the organization.
• Evaluates team members on routine basis, and reports successes and concerns (with solutions) back to department and Corporate Communications, Marketing & Outreach leadership.
• Manages the day-to-day workloads, priorities, time management and projects of team members, and assists with troubleshooting, crises and conflicts in their areas. Assists in training new associates.
• Actively addresses self-development needs and demonstrates role model behavior and decision-making skills.
• Possesses Project Budget Management Skills.
• Demonstrates a team player attitude and a positive approach to maintain collaboration across all work units within the department.
• Helps enforce and manage the organizations brand identity and adheres to brand guidelines.
• Acts as back up to Director(s) in various internal and external meetings and roles as needed.
Works primarily in office environment. Occasional evening and weekend work. Position requires walking around campus and/or other facilities. Must be able to drive and have access/use of a personal vehicle. Requires reading materials, speaking clearly on the telephone, and operating computer keyboard. Occasional lifting of documents or supplies.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as public relations, communications, journalism or business required. Master’s degree preferred. Minimum 5 years experience required. Must be able to work quickly under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once. Excellent written and verbal skills required. Ability to set clear goals and execute projects from start to finish.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.