Online Strategy Consultant
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
The Online Strategy Consultant consults and supports work stream(s) within lowes.com business strategy as well as business transformation initiatives, business planning processes, and special projects. This role participates on cross-functional teams and contributes to the development and scope of the lowes.com overall enterprise/business strategy, develops well-articulated business plans, and frames areas to drive continuous improvement. This role collaborates with business/functional leaders and functional peers to develop and deliver multi-year plans within the discrete work stream/project. The role provides fact based point of views to be used in the development and prioritization of corporate and business strategy work streams to drive new growth opportunities for the e-commerce business.
• Supports work stream(s) within lowes.com enterprise/business strategy as well as business transformation initiatives, business planning processes, and special projects.
• Collaborates with Online leadership team and officers in cross-function groups to specifically define the scope, deliverables and delivery plan for their responsibilities within their assigned work stream
• Gains the necessary stakeholder buy-in for the successful execution of their work stream accountabilities, business plan, and project deliverable(s)
• May manage elements of the execution of the workstream and ensures documentation of key strategic decisions
• Serves as a thought leader in business planning and actionable strategy development as well as an example of open and transparent partnership across functional groups
• Performs deep analyses to provide recommendations regarding the business model structure, industry and consumer trends, brand and offering positioning, market opportunity, and competitive intelligence
• Master’s Degree in Management, Business Administration, Economics or a similar field
• 8+ years experience building omnichannel strategies and plans at multi-billion enterprise level, communicating at ELT and Officer level, building materials for Board/Officer/CEO/ELT, self-motivate and sufficient to take direction and drive, able to help inspire and collaborate with cross-functional organizations to accomplish enterprise-wide missions
• 8+ years experience in strategic or management consulting as well as leading high performing strategy consulting teams within e-commerce businesses
• Or 8+ years experience working in a Fortune 500 corporate environment, Omni-channel retail with focus on e-commerce preferred