Sr. Graphic Designer Integrated Campaigns
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer, Equitable is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. Equitable has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave Equitable. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401(k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
Equitable is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
NOTE: Equitable participates in the E-Verify program.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform the essential job functions of this position, please contact Human Resources at (212) 314-2195 or email us at TalentAcquisition@equitable.com.
Equitable, a premier provider of annuity and life insurance products, is seeking an Sr. Graphic Designer Integrated Campaigns to join our Internal Creative Agency. The incumbent of this role will be responsible for concepting, design and execution of effective on-brand, and on-strategy, creative for a range of digital and print projects. This position will report to the Integrated Campaign Lead Designer.
• Work with Integrated Campaign Lead Designer to ensure the cohesiveness of all project components.
• Produce innovative ideas for visual elements of advertising campaigns in all kinds of media: web/digital, signage, print, radio, TV, etc.
• Manage client projects from typesetting through to design, print and production.
• Develop and present complete campaign pitches consisting of concept options and design strategy.
• Where able, partner with copywriters to develop message strategy that aligns with campaign strategy.
• Present final story-boards, final layouts and illustrations responding to client commentary and requests. Articulate design strategy.
• Develop print specs, meet production schedules and release files on-time and according to proper processes.
• Meet deadlines while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ensure proper processes and procedures are consistently being upheld.
• Effectively communicate with Sr Designers, Integrated Campaign Lead Designer, Internal Agency Director, Traffic Coordinator and business partners.
• Provide quality customer service to business partners.
• The person who fills this position will also be required to provide daily/weekly project status updates to the Traffic Coordinator and Integrated Campaign Lead Designer.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
• 7+ years successful professional design experience.
• Strong typographical, conceptual and design skills.
• Strong illustrative skills including development of icons and infographics.
• Strong production skills: complete understanding of Mac platform and all Mac-based software applications. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Flash, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Basic understanding of PC-based applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong Photoshop retouching and silhouetting skills a plus.
• Complete knowledge of print process including experience attending press approvals.
• Effective presentation skills with the ability to articulate the strategy of a design solution to business partners and clients.
• Strong people skills.
• Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Highly organized, self-starter.
• Problem-solving capabilities and out of the box creative thinking.
• General knowledge of Insurance and Financial Services Industry a plus, but not required.
• Please include a link to your online portfolio.
If interested, please feel free to send your resume in Word format to Michael Wright at email@example.com. Thank You for your time and interest.