Wyndham Capital Mortgage’s corporate culture empowers our employees. We strive to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems and processes. We also believe in a deeply rooted culture based on caring for our employees in ways that will empower them to care for each other and our customers. Wyndham Capital Mortgage, founded in 2001, is a Direct to Consumer Lender, active in 45+ States and has more than 250 employees in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Wyndham Capital Mortgage is looking for a Project Manager who can support development projects designed to increase sales, improve productivity and efficiency, improve scalability, reduce costs and/or drive the company vision. This role is designed for an applicant with strong business acumen, preferably in the mortgage or financial services industry and an understanding of the software delivery lifecycle. The ideal candidate is a hard-working individual who has a creative and analytical mindset.
• Develop a strong working knowledge of WCM’s OKR’s, strategies, and business processes across the organization
• Create/convert documented business issues and/or business processes into business and technical requirements for system development or improvement
• Proactively identify and implement process improvement opportunities: analyze processes, recommend improvements, research potential technology solutions and coordinate the submission of project proposals
• Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with senior business executives, business partners, project sponsors, as well as communicating effectively with business and development teams, end users, and product owners.
• Perform quality assurance activities on technology initiatives
• 3 – 5 years of Project Management experience, preferably in defining and delivering technology solutions to business units
• Proven experience in developing business requirements and testing
• Knowledge in generating process documentation
• Experience with Call Center\Telephony environments
• Experience with process improvement projects
• Experience with MS Project, MS Visio, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Excel
• Experience leading web\technical projects
• Demonstrated ability to engage and manage multiple project initiatives simultaneously.
• • Demonstrated ability to effectively present statuses, challenges, and recommended solutions.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business, computer science or related field or equivalent experience
• 3 -5 years in the Mortgage Industry
• PMP Certification desired
• Strives to provide +1 Service to ensure success, to both internal teams and external clients
• Has the upmost integrity, period.
• Is naturally curious – you enjoy seeking out and applying new things in your job
• Knows how to make smart, informed decisions
• Has passion for your job and positive energy that is infectious!
• Cares about your work and performance, and you want to provide impact across the organization
• At times, can be innovative and not afraid to bring big thinking and ideas to the table
• Is able to deliver influential communication to others
• Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Pre-tax health spending account (HSA)
• 401(k) plan (with company match)
• Company provided life insurance
• Pet Insurance
• 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off
• Employee discounts (fitness, phone)
• Wellness events