We are looking for a storyteller, a dreamer, a bold and creative individual to collaborate with the CEO and COO of the company to share the vision of transformational growth for companies, communities, and individuals. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of developing and managing a brand and creating compelling content in multiple formats from written copy to short videos. We are looking for someone that understands the dedication it takes to create a brand that impacts the lives of others. The ability of this person to take direction and to execute in a fast-paced environment is critical.
• Play a key role as we both develop our internal and external branding strategy for our 1, 3 and 5 Year Vision and focus on immediate brand initiatives that are already in play.
• Work with our Executive Team and key leaders to drive strategic innovation and evolution of creative assets.
• Own the external communication strategy so that the two brands are clearly communicated and cohesive with the Family of Brands
• Help drive the creative process through market research, co-creation, white-boarding, wire-framing, and content strategy.
• Execute and deliver on design content/scripts for blog posts, one-pagers, slide decks, videos, web pages and more.
• Own the COO and CEO’s social strategy, creating and publishing content across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, and others
• 3+ years’ experience in brand management.
• Familiarity working with channel partners.
• Extensive graphic design experience
• Proven track record of social media success
• Ability to remain flexible and productive in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong creative, conception and communication skills with the ability to see the big picture and zone in on the details.
• Emotional intelligence that makes you an outstanding collaborator and sought-after team member.
• Ability to produce high-quality work.
• Self-aware, authentic and are adept at hearing what is not being said.
• Desire to be part of a culture and a team where you have a voice and you respect the voices of others.