Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we’re best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* — all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we’ve added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in San Francisco, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland.
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
As an influential member of the marketing function for both the Credit Karma Savings and Tax teams, the Growth Marketing Manager will work closely with Product Marketing, Engineering and Product teams to ensure the detailed implementation of marketing strategy and positioning across every channel and within the product. In addition, you will have ownership of the creation and optimization of landing pages and the in-product onboarding experiences of marketing initiatives.
• Work cross-functionally with Product Management, Product Marketing, User Experience, Design, Analytics, Creative to ensure marketing needs are represented in product roadmaps, strategy and execution
• Use insights developed by Product Marketing (research, product positioning, consumer journeys and competitive analysis) to support strategic and cohesive messaging across Tax and Savings
• Own the tactical rollout and consistent alignment of messaging across all channels to identify and adopt tailored, audience-specific strategies
• Develop lifecycle marketing strategies and partner with channel managers of email, push, Facebook and Snap to support the optimization of marketing programs with continuous testing
• Use data to build hypotheses and insights to inform product development in support of the marketing strategy
• Communicate marketing insights and findings to facilitate better understanding of our customers and amplify the voice of the user
• Run landing page development and optimization in coordination with marketing channel owners
• Rapidly experiment and iterate to increase conversion and product usage
• Build and rollout new growth marketing tools such as referral program and incentive/bonus programs
• Lead cross-channel campaigns that involve in product alignment and execution
• 4-7 years of professional experience in a quantitative field
• Technical degree (Economics, Statistics, Math, Physics, etc.) preferred
• Track record in leading and articulating complex projects with multiple partners
• Strong technical understanding across various channels
• Proven ability to understand the performance of Creative through data
• Tactical success in at least one of the following engagement channels: Email, Push, or In-App notifications
• Experience with running referral programs or gamification is a plus
• Some familiarity with SQL
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.