Associate Brand Manager
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has an immediate opening for a positive, energetic and digital savvy professional to be the Associate Brand manager, Website Marketing & Digital Analytics for the brand.
This individual will play a key role evolving our social/digital ecosystem. This will include developing the approach for our limited time offer (LTO) marketing campaigns in digital channels including; website, app, social & search. They will also contribute to ongoing digital marketing communications of growing platforms including eCommerce, Fundraising, CPG, Merchandise & New Store Openings (NSOs)
• Drive the implementation of omnichannel LTO marketing communications across digital channels. Your responsibility will be to maintain & update the website CMS using Kentico & sometimes across social channels.
• You will be the go-to within marketing as the custodian of our website. In this way you’ll be charged with improving the experience across www.krispykreme.com including content updates and implementing SEO best practices.
• Develop digital marketing communication of our growing lines of business including eCommerce, Fundraising, CPG & Merchandising.
• Review and support analysis of activities across our website, digital channels and overall content performance. This will be done along with internal teams and agency partners.
• Support paid media implementation across social & search.
• Support initiatives to achieve the eCommerce marketing agenda across digital channels.
• Support community management team as needed to respond real-time to fans and customers across social channels.
• Candidates should have 3-5 years of digital marketing experience including: relevant Bachelor level degree, website CMS management, SEM & SEO, paid social media, and/or digital comms experience.
• Passion for all things Digital Marketing: The digital ecosystem at Krispy Kreme is ripe with opportunity. We’re looking for an individual with a passion to bring ideas and drive social and digital opportunities for our business.
• Website CMS experience: proficient with; webpage design, website content updates, navigation & linking, SEO best practices. Experience with Kentico or similar is required.
• Lead Mastery of Social Media & Search Tools: Must be proficient in the tactical use of core platforms (Google suite, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
• Experience with SMMS tools such as Sprinklr, Iconosquare or other platforms is a plus.
• Creativity and Advanced Writing Ability: Creative thinking and strong writing/editing skills are required. Experience drafting copy on behalf of a brand is preferred but not required.
• Communication Skills: Ideal candidates are customer-service minded and should be calm, clear and consistent communicators adept at navigating potential issues and customer needs.
• Propensity for Time Management/Multi-tasking: Ideal candidates are self-starters, solutions-oriented, thrive under pressure, endure acronyms & like to make Mondays fun.