Social Media Manager
Creative Marketing, Branding, Advertising, & Social Media Agency looking for a new team member. Located in the NoDa neighborhood of Charlotte, NC.
We are looking for a team player and self-starter to project manage and complete tasks within our general marketing and social media departments. You will work with the account and social media managers to curate marketing and brand content, as well as project management tasks that move client goals along. You will be working directly with clients to enhance their social media presence across all social platforms. This position requires a passion for storytelling with the ability to speak as a brand and build captivating content. Additionally, you must have a vast knowledge of the ins and outs of social platforms, as well as their respective paid media networks. This position also requires a basic understanding of photography in a social media context.
• Create monthly social media content calendars across various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube.
• Own social copywriting and provide assistance with web and email copy.
• Work with designers to create branded graphics specific to each platform that meets brand standards.
• Utilize social publishing tools such as Later, Sprout Social, and Hootsuite to schedule content adhering to posting best practices.
• Strategize and develop branded social campaigns based on client goals. Work synergistically with design and web teams to oversee campaign tasks and meet deadlines.
• Plan photoshoot shot lists and communicate with photographers. Craft photography mood boards with creativity and a clear vision.
• Take the lead on photoshoots and handle prop sourcing and styling. (Some shoots without photography budget may require Social Media Manager to execute photography and editing.)
• Cover client events live via social media with engaging content and extreme attention to detail.
• Act as a community manager across all social platforms with consistent monitoring.
• Manage influencer research and outreach. Maintain agency partnerships.
• Keep current on industry trends and social media best practices and implement tactics into marketing strategies while updating/educating agency team and clients.
• Develop, implement, and manage paid social media campaigns from beginning to end across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• Track and monitor the success of social media campaigns with the ability to think critically and make live tweaks.
• Demonstrate extensive knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and be able to understand and interpret reporting to effectively communicate results to team/client.
• Use reporting software such as Facebook Business Manager, Sprout Social, and Later for monthly organic social check-ins. Be able to distill effective and ineffective tactics and build an on-going strategy.
• Utilize social pixel tracking and work with web team to extract social insights from website analytics.