Led by internationally renowned Music Director Christopher Warren-Green, the Charlotte Symphony is the largest performing arts organization in the region. Core programming runs from September through May and includes Classical, Pops, and Family series, alongside annual holiday favorites Magic of Christmas and Handel’s Messiah.
Charlotte Symphony Orchestra is seeking a Part-Time Office Coordinator to provide clerical and administrative support. This position will report to the Executive Assistant. Priority is given to candidates who love music and support the CSO’s vision that all children deserve access to quality music education.
Compensation: $15 hourly rate
• Provide clerical and administrative support
• Process incoming mail
• Greet and direct visitors
• Answer multi-line phone and direct calls to appropriate individual
• Order and maintain office supply inventory
• Prepare correspondence, memoranda and reports
• Assist with coordination of donor events
• Serve as back-up to Executive Assistant
• Manage Conference Rooms for scheduling, set-up and clean-up
• Perform other related tasks as assigned
• Minimum of (2) years relevant experience
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software is a plus
• Must have availability from 8:30am – 2:00pm, Monday-Friday
Interested candidates should forward a resume to SHackett@charlottesymphony.org with ‘Office Coordinator’ in the subject line, along with a short cover note telling us why you want to work for the CSO. Applications accepted via email only, no phone calls please.