Global Director Digital Marketing (HIRED)
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
The Global Digital Marketing Leader owns the strategy, governance, and management of all websites and campaigns, marketing automation and analytics, ultimately delivering an improved and measurable experience, at every step of the customer decision journey.
The position partners with stakeholders across the Honeywell Industrial Safety (HIS) business, marketing operations, integrated marketing and IT, and reports to the VP Customer Marketing.
• Own the Digital Marketing strategy
• In partnership with business, ensure that Digital Marketing is integrated in overall marketing plans
• Establish and maintain a function (people, processes, systems and solutions) that is flexible and scalable to deliver both business benefits and improved customer experiences
• Determine make-buy decisions
• Work with GBE and IT in identifying and maintaining of external preferred partner network that will deliver the Digital Marketing strategy
• Lead the Digital Marketing AOP process towards alignment with overall agreed plan. Work with HIS team to manage budget and ensuring cost targets are achieved as outlined in the AOP
• Maintain and optimize content of all digital vehicles
• Plan digital media
• Collaborate with Integrated Marketing and business teams on social media strategy and activation
• Recommend, develop and maintain LOB specific and x-LOB programs
• Drive e-Commerce strategy and work to keep e-Commerce vehicles current and vibrant
• Lead implementation of best practices, scalable delivery process and global platforms
• Continue to Optimize team structure, location for increased effectiveness and efficiency
• Establish clear measurement across Digital Marketing activities, and share analytics through dashboards
• Align Digital Marketing strategies with other stakeholders, ensuring key decisions are achieved and cascaded to all relevant parties
• Ensure compliance with Honeywell initiatives, platforms, processes and standards.
• Select and monitor performance of consultants and agencies.
• Coach, train and develop team members
• Identify emerging trends and technologies and integrate appropriately into Digital Marketing programs, with a focus on delivering benefits across customer segments
• Ensures brand consistency across all digital marketing activities
• 7+ years Digital Marketing leadership experience in corporate environments and/or digital consultancies, with a proven record of developing high impact solutions across the digital landscape.
• 5+ years’ experience managing external resources.
• 3+ years of people/budget management. Experience working with remote teams a plus.
• Advanced degree.
• In depth understanding of best-in-class Marketing/ IT processes and operating models.
• Fluency in emerging digital practices.
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple projects on time and within budget.
• Ability to lead through the design/build of business processes and customer facing systems and experiences.
• Global experience.
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Strong writing, communication and presentation skills.
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills with the ability to manage in a geographically dispersed, matrixed organization.
• High degree of business acumen with primary orientation toward process/systems, speed, cost/quality and creating customer value and results.
• Conflict resolution skills.
• Flexibility and resilience, including ability to adapt to changing/uncertain conditions.
• Develops employees and teams by acting as a coach and facilitator.
• Utilizes support functions and all other available resources to apply best practices.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.