The Media Coordinator is responsible for supporting the development and management of strategic media plans across online and offline media for clients, in addition to research, measurement and billing administration of media plans.
The Media Coordinator is also responsible for executing media buys, monitoring media buys, and making optimization recommendations as appropriate.
The Media Coordinator will be looked upon to bring creative solutions to client initiatives, working in conjunction with media, search, client engagement, public relations, content marketing and creative team members.
• Support media plan development through research and recommendations.
• Execute traditional, digital display, and social media campaigns.
• Assist with media billings and payables.
• Coordinate content delivery network execution and optimization.
• Provide optimization support for digital programs.
• Gather, organize and present competitive research and spending data.
• Work hand-in-hand with the Client Engagement and PR-Content teams.
• Maintain effective relationships with internal teams.
• Analyze opportunities and make sound recommendations.
• Ensure accuracy of media buys.
• Build strong, positive relationships with media reps.
• Keep up with the latest trends in advertising, home industry and other client related industries.
• Attend and participate actively in relevant team, agency and client meetings.
• Be an active participant in idea generation, brainstorming and creative thinking.
• Grow knowledge of media strategies and ad networks.
• Be a positive, motivating member of the team.
• Bring new ideas to the team, champion the use of paid opportunities to reach audiences.
• Communicate in a clear, coherent and professional manner.
• Conduct clear and candid communication with team members.
• Listen well and solve problems to achieve the most effective outcome for the client, team and agency.
• Develop strong relationships across the agency.
• Represent the team and Wray Ward in a positive manner in all endeavors.
• Be accountable for delivering high quality work on time and on budget.
• Be a team player, inspiring trust and teamwork among the team and throughout the agency
• Demonstrate a passion for always doing the best work.
• Collaborate among multiple departments effectively and efficiently.
• Conduct business with a conscientious, straightforward and dedicated work ethic.
• Respect all equally – internally and externally.
• Passionately uphold the agency brand, culture and values.
• 1-3 years’ experience as a media coordinator, agency experience preferred
• Strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects at a time
• Knowledge of the media landscape – with a special focus on digital
• Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating energy and passion for the work
• Effective problem-solver and generator of innovative solutions
• Focused on delivering great work, no matter project size of complexity
• Well versed in applicable software and technology platforms
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications