Assistant Marketing Director (HIRED)
Charlotte Radiology is the area’s imaging experts. Having served Mecklenburg and surrounding counties in both NC and SC since 1967, Charlotte Radiology is one of the largest radiology groups in the country with more than 500 employees and doctors and is a founding partner of US Radiology Specialists.
Charlotte Radiology owns and operates 15 breast centers, a mobile breast center program, two vein centers, several vascular and interventional radiology sites and jointly owns five free-standing imaging centers. Greater than 90% of our employees directly touch patient care and are comprised of 95+ radiologists, 25 advanced care professionals, 160+ technologists and nurses and 150+ outpatient support staff professionals.
Backed by an administrative team of more than 65 employees, we together consistently earn an overall patient satisfaction score of greater than 95%. Our radiologists’ training span a wide range of subspecialties from mammography and musculoskeletal imaging to pediatrics and interventional radiology, and they interpret and/or perform more than 1.5 million studies annually for 18 hospitals, 30+ imaging centers and a multitude of health care providers. For more information visit: www.charlotteradiology.com.
Our Vision: To be recognized as the provider of choice – where people come first.
Our Mission: Through collaborative teamwork, we will provide quality-driven, innovative, customer-focused services that exceed expectations.
• Responsible for the development of strategy in conjunction with Operations and the VP of Marketing and marketing execution plans to drive service line volume and achieve growth targets through marketing channels (direct-to-consumer, patient education, and HCP/B2B marketing)
• Provide service line guidance for broader marketing team supporting service line (e.g. physician liaison, data analyst).
• Develop marketing execution plans to drive service line volume and achieve growth targets through marketing channels (direct-to-consumer, patient education, and HCP/B2B marketing)
• Methodically evaluate service line performance data to identify trends, triggers, and drivers based on customer/patient insight to positively impact the business and patient
• Constantly work to optimize campaign performance and seek marketing opportunities in support of campaign goals, metrics, and ROI
• Partner with Operations team and VP of Marketing in the annual strategic planning process to develop strategic plans for service line, and subsequently develop and execute marketing execution plan to achieve financial targets
• Actively manage agency, creative, and vendor partners to deliver high quality, impactful marketing initiatives on time and on budget; work with partners and finance to ensure on target, accurate budget spends
• Work effectively and collaboratively across the internal matrix to achieve business objectives
• 5-8 years of Marketing, Advertising, Communications; B2C experience; managing creative agencies, etc. experience, required
• Healthcare industry experience; experience leading teams; multi-channel direct-to-consumer and B2B experience, preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in: Marketing, Advertising, Business, Finance, or Public Relations, preferred
• Masters, MBA, preferred
• Experience building, executing, and optimizing multi-channel marketing plans; including campaign development and KPI setting/monitoring
• Direct-to-consumer Media strategy and tactics (TV, radio, search, etc.) experience
• Knowledge of market research, data analysis, and data insight principles
• Clinical knowledge of radiology and service line; healthcare environments
• B2B strategies and tactics for demand generation within referring practice
• Strategy and tactical plan development based on customer insight and company objectives
• Ability to translate data and observations into actionable insights
• Proven experience effectively working across the matrix (internal) and external partners to achieve objectives
• Team leadership skills to inspire, provide direction, coach, and manage team performance
• Proficient in MS Office, budget management, and presentation skills
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.