Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades.
The Supplier Support Analyst is the primary point of contact responsible for a simple and seamless Supplier experience in working with Lowe’s, respective to all aspects of item onboarding. This role manages item onboarding execution, troubleshooting/error resolution, and maintains awareness of all business activities, such as line reviews and promotional events, to drive a consistent level of business readiness. This role will be responsible for delivering top-tier customer service to all Lowe’s Suppliers and will be held accountable to exceptional customer service ratings. This role is also responsible for proactively engaging core and online Merchants to anticipate assortment expansion volume and maintains and reports on total item level health status across all areas.
• Responsible for synchronizing and coordinating with internal and external business team to fully onboard and maintain products at Lowe’s.
• Responsible for thought leadership regarding minimum viable product attribution to optimize product information that enables consumer confidence in making a buying decision.
• Manages communication between Suppliers and Merchants as it pertains to product information and item lifecycle maintenance.
• Serves as a subject matter expert to support initiatives in growth of the online business, inclusive of process improvement and automation efforts.
• Researches industry best practices regarding item data management and provides recommendations to leadership.
• Responsible for proactively monitoring and communicating item onboarding volume and providing metrics and risk mitigation on item health and progress.
• Responsible for troubleshooting all Supplier issues regarding item onboarding and is the single-threaded owner for resolution
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field and 2+ years of Online / Retail Merchandising / Vendor Management / Supplier Relationship Management / Data Management
• 6+ years of Online / Retail Merchandising / Vendor Management / Supplier Relationship Management / Data Management
• Understanding of merchandising assortment and associated product classifications
• Strong organization, analytical, and customer service skills
• Effective interpersonal communication skills; proven ability to communicate with technology and business partners
• Process analysis and improvement skills
• Effective decision making and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
• Project Management Experience
• Green or Black Belt Certification
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.