Sr Analyst Online Pricing Strategy and Execution
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades.
The Sr. Analyst, Online Pricing Strategy and Execution is responsible for ensuring Lowes.com category level pricing and promotional (P&P) strategies and insights are implemented, measured, and optimized across all digital platforms through strategic pricing/modeling tools and testing. This includes measuring and monitoring P&P strategies and tactics through the use of dashboards, visual analytics, score-carding, and exception reporting.
• Develop, implement, and measure pricing and promotional strategies through proprietary and third-party tools, analysis, and reporting
• Analyze price, volume, revenue, profit, and online KPI data to determine financial impact of competitive pricing
• Partner with and provide pro-active insights to core pricing, promotional teams, and merchants to create cohesive Omni
• Channel experiences for customers and suppliers
• Develops and presents communications that convey the right message in an effective way to the appropriate audience
• Evaluate and monitor portfolio and exception reporting for unusual changes in portfolio pricing performance
• Define reporting and testing requirements and partner with Online Pricing and Pricing Analytic team members to deliver enhancements and drive insights
• Subject matter expert on competitive data in relation to assigned portfolio.
• 3+ years related experience
• High school diploma
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Data and financial analysis
• Experience in 1 or more: SQL, Teradata, Boomerang or Pricing Tools, Alteryx, Knime, Power BI, Microstrategy
• Bachelors degree (preferred)