Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
The Analyst, Online Sales Execution is responsible for ensuring assigned projects related to improving our omnichannel experiences for our customers are completed according to timelines. They work collaboratively with partners across the organization and regularly report out on progress of projects they are assigned to.
• Work on projects related to the improvement of omnichannel experiences including but not limited to; chat, post purchases experiences, vendor compliance, vendor lead time and commerce hub logic.
• Works collaboratively with product management and IT to implement improvements that will have a meaningful impact on our customers.
• Omnichannel champion; works with cross functional team members to drive best in class omnichannel practices.
• Provides input to Lead and Senior Manager on progress against the roadmap of initiatives.
• Develops and presents communications, occasionally to leadership, that convey the right message in an effective way to the appropriate audience
• Provides input to Senior Manager to improve work flows and processes
• 2+ years related experience
• High school diploma
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.