Social Media Manager (HIRED)
SPARK is a full-service strategic branding firm offering an integrated approach to marketing, advertising, social media and public relations to help businesses grow. When you have the luxury of rising to do what you love, you get up first. When it comes to adding members to our team, we choose carefully. We choose superheroes. We wake up early for this stuff…and put a cape on. Think you’re our next superhero? Send us your materials, and we’ll let you know.
We’re looking for someone who is both left- and right-brained (we know you’re out there). The SPARK Social Media Manager will work across multiple social platforms and report results on an array of paid and unpaid social campaigns. This role requires vast knowledge of both organic and paid social media strategy development, content creation and implementation, with a minimum of 3 – 4 years of professional social media management experience. Your role will be an integral part of a larger strategic marketing plan.
• Develop and implement actionable strategies on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Yelp, TripAdvisor and other channels.
• Strategize and implement compelling social media advertising campaigns across a range of platforms and a variety of clients with strong targeting and clear ROI.
• Act as a community manager across all client platforms, consistently monitoring and concisely communicating with target audiences.
• Draft, schedule and post monthly content calendars using Sprout Social.
• Work closely with graphic designer to execute any social media creative needs.
• Plan and implement compelling social media campaigns for multiple clients that include: Facebook App development, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn Advertising/Ad Management and contests.
• Track and monitor the success of social media initiatives and provide monthly or quarterly reports and recommendations for clients.
• Serve as an agency resource, educating clients and staff on effective social media campaigns, social analytics, new reporting or listening tools and industry trends.
• Work with account service and public relations teams to fully and cohesively integrate strategic plans
• Monitor client competitors and trends.
• Update social media playbook regularly.
• Liaise with agency partners and digital influencers as needed.
• Establish social media strategy and brand voice for new clients.
• Participate in new business proposals and pitches when necessary.
• Regularly update project management software including time entry.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related field.
• Minimum of 3 – 4 years of experience and deep understanding of creating and executing impactful and engaging social media campaigns. Agency experience preferred.
• Strongly proficient at navigating Facebook Business Manager in running ad campaigns, understanding metrics and insights, etc. Can you get in there and run that program like you own the place?
• Demonstrated experience crafting and managing paid social media campaigns. Samples will be required. #sponsoredpost
• Strong copywriter with the ability to understand, adapt and execute use of brand voice and an exceptional attention to detail. This is the one time in life having multiple personalities is a good thing.
• Experience using Sprout Social scheduling/reporting platform a real plus. Do you “sprout” where you’re planted?
• Vast knowledge of ins and outs of all relevant platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Yelp and TripAdvisor. And whatever new platform came out yesterday.
• Experience in photo and/or video editing within a social context. A picture is worth a thousand words!
• Knowledge of social insights and social advertising insights. Do you know what makes people tick…and click?
• Familiar with social connectivity (i.e. linkage between proper social platforms).
• Comfortable working in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment. Seriously, rocket fast. It’s crazy and we love it.
• Hardworking, flexible individual with integrity and a positive attitude. We don’t think that’s too much to ask for.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as collaborate as an effective team member. Giddy up and round up the posse.
• Flexible hours – nights, weekends and holidays. Because social media never sleeps.
• Comfortable presenting recommendations and results in face-to-face client meetings. When the heat is on, do you shine or boil over?
• Above all, must be focused on building relationships and have a passion for exceeding expectations and a love for learning. Boring people and Debbie Downers need not apply!
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.