We are Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates, P.A. (CEENTA), the region’s premier eye, ear, nose, and throat care provider for adults and pediatric patients for more than 96 years. As the largest multi-specialty practice on the East Coast — with nearly 20 locations throughout North and South Carolina, over 140 providers offering comprehensive adult and pediatric care, and a full list of ancillary departments and services.
The Associate Project Manager will coordinate internal (CEENTA) resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects. Responsible for ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
• Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and cost
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long term goals
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Perform a formal project closure and communicate lessons learned to leadership
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Coaches employees/staff as required to assist with milestones/deadlines
• Educational background preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
• Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred. 1-3 years of project management experience in a medium sized healthcare setting.
• Project Management Institute’s Associate in Project Management certification within 6 months of hire.
• 3-5 years project management experience with a project management certification in lieu of formal degree.
• Ability to follow procedures and processes in accordance to CEENTA standards utilizing: (may vary by specialty and/ or physician)
• Project management best business practices
• BMC TrackIt! Ticketing system
• Microsoft Project, Excel, Word & Outlook
• Language/Mathematical Skills: Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos and appropriate document patient encounter within scope of responsibility. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
• Certificates and License: CAPM
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Occasional travel to other offices to accommodate user needs. Occasional travel (outside of NC) for training classes, implementations, and conferences. Change in expectations may occur with little to no notice and will be reviewed periodically.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.