Our Call Center offers a business casual environment in an open area surrounded by windows to overlook the McAlpine Parkway. Our staff enjoy impromptu celebrations extensive training and opportunities to grow within our organization. We strive to hire the best staff possible to take excellent care of our patients.
• Collect, enter, and verify patient demographic and insurance information in the electronic health records (EHR) system
• Schedule/Reschedule/Cancel patient appointments in the EHR system
• Operate a multi-line telephone system
• Collect patient balances, copays, and coinsurances
• Maintain applicable workqueues in the EHR system
• High School or GED with at least 6 months of experience working in a healthcare related healthcare setting.
• Successful work experience providing excellent customer service.
• Epic or other healthcare related platform.
• Customer service-oriented individual who demonstrate exemplary customer service to ensure a positive patient experience to ensure a positive patient experience. This includes engaging patients, being receptive and responsive to their needs, and appropriately addressing any patient questions or concerns.
• Dependable and reliable teammate who maintain acceptable attendance and punctuality
• Adaptable to change and new innovations and demonstrates openness to new organizational structures, procedures, and technology.
• Well organized, plans and organizes tasks and work responsibilities to achieve objectives by setting priorities
• Full medical insurance coverage on the first day of employment
• Dental, short- and long-term disability, and life insurance
• Employer-matched 401(k)
• Generous ETO plan with 7 annual paid holidays
• Discounts for the employee and their immediate family on services and goods provided at CEENTA.
CEENTA is an award-winning employer:
• Healthiest Employers of Greater Charlotte, Charlotte Business Journal
• Best Places to Work, Charlotte Business Journal
• Top Work Places, Charlotte Observer
• Practice of the Year, North Carolina Medical Group Management Association
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.