Social Media Content Creator
Our mission is that we exist to love and value people by leading a Movement of Change in our Industry, Corporate Cultures and Communities. You will often find our teammates volunteering at schools we’ve built, working out in our on-site gym or delivering resources to under-served communities in Africa. Yes, we do all of this as a mortgage company.
When we aren’t working to design straight fire, we’re likely to be playfully roasting each other en la cocina (yes, you should definitely ask about this), celebrating another productive week and exchanging memes and GIFs. This isn’t your parents’ corporate marketing job. Our department is known for being among the best in the mortgage biz. We didn’t say it, we’re just not disagreeing.
Content is so hot right now.
Bite-size videos, Instagram images, podcasts, social media graphics. At Movement we can’t get enough of the stuff. That’s why we’re looking for a Social Media Content Creator to join our Marketing team. Think you got what it takes? Prove it. On TikTok. Kidding. Sort of.
You’ll be responsible for helping us create edgy, scroll-stopping, innovative, out-of-the-box content for social media and our internal comms. And while you’re at it, helping us find a less lame word than edgy. You’ll have responsibilities assigned to you, but at the same time, a long leash to help us raise the bar creatively. Think start-up culture with corporate support.
Social media is our outlet for reaching new borrowers, recruiting employees and building relationships. We also use it to build the personal brands of our executive team and sales leaders. We need someone who embraces the chaos of social, can work well interpersonally and thrives in both arenas. So, we’re looking for a unicorn. Mmmkay? Thanks.
• 2-4 years of social media content creation, video editing and production
• 1-3 years of social media community management experience
• Mastery of social media best practices and aware of current and evolving trends
• Knowledge of all social media platforms including IG, FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, etc.
• Self-starter with organizational skills to help plan, schedule and produce social media content and projects
• In-depth knowledge of DSLRs and cinema cameras
• Understanding of studio lighting setups
• Ability to produce quality content in run-and-gun situations
• Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Comfortable with discussing projects with high-level leadership
• Able to build connections internally and externally
• Willing to assist on projects that may not fall perfectly within the social purview
• Receptive to constructive critique and feedback
• Experience with Adobe After Effects
• Mastery of social media scheduling tools like Sprout or Later
• Familiarity with mortgages or the financial services industry (or just be willing to ask questions about it!)