Apparel Product Line Manager / Apparel Sales Lead
Run For Your Life is the local fitness hub of Charlotte with 3 stores serving the greater community for over 30 years. We believe that top-notch customer experience never goes out of style and are looking for an apparel product line manager to add to our team.
The position is part time (25-40 hours per week) with a flexible schedule, some nights and weekends required, and 50% scheduled on selling floor.
The ideal candidate loves product and wants to make our customers happy by outfitting them in the latest and best running and fitness apparel in Charlotte. This person leads the apparel product line management process from start to finish and champions our team and customers on the sales floor to ensure the vision is achieved. If this sounds like you, and you enjoy small business and a desire to work with a group of people who want to make Charlotte a healthier place through fitness, please apply.
• Establish and Direct Apparel Point of View for Run For Your Life
• Create and Follow budget based on sales plan and inventory turnover objectives
• Develop Class and Style plan based on category strategy and sales ratios
• Preview apparel showings with vendors and create seasonal assortment
• Create and follow showroom merchandise plan-o-gram
• Conduct weekly floor resets
• Execute markdown strategy based on turn and margin objectives
• Manage Open to Buy
• Champion apparel product training to RFYL team and customers
• Lead apparel sales on showroom floor as member of RFYL sales team
Starting Pay: Negotiable based on experience and FT/PT status
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.