Provides support in all phases of leasing, resident relations, marketing, accounting, and computer functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Takes responsibility for all phases of leasing and compliance with all Fair Housing and ADA laws and regulations,
• Greets and qualifies prospects.
• Completes all marketing forms.
• Conducts apartment tours consistent with company policy.
• Completes guest cards.
• Offers refreshments.
• Offers tours to prospects and maintains a closing ratio at or above acceptable company and property averages.
• Creates and schedules social media posts in order to complete the required daily/weekly posts and monitor social media platforms for posting ideas.
• Implements resident relation programs and marketing strategies, as well as ensures good public relations between residents and personnel.
• Adheres to all GPI personnel directives and safety requirements.
• Collects rents and handles delinquent accounts, makes bank deposits as necessary.
• Inspects vacant apartments and assists with details of move-ins and move-outs.
• Understands current GPI computer software applications.
• Accepts duties and responsibilities assigned by the Property Manager.
• Takes responsibility for office operations when necessary.
• Adheres to schedule manager provides; arrives at work on time and stays entire shift.
• Adheres to time off procedures: notifying manager in advance of needing time off and receiving approval in advance of the needed time off.
• Prefer bachelors degree and/or two years experience in sales or residential property management.
• Pleasing personality and ability to work with and understand the problems and attitudes of residents.
• Ability to learn and understand GPI computer software applications, keep accurate records.
• Strong organizational, customer service and sales skills.
• Demonstrated ability to excel in meeting aggressive and profitable goals.
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
• Ability to work evenings and weekends.
• Works in office setting and in residential buildings.
• Works under moderate supervision.
• Frequently moves about to coordinate work.
• Frequently walks on residential property and climbs stairs.