Technical Architect – Consumer Privacy
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of an organization that values consumer privacy and continues to mature privacy concepts throughout its solutions? As a Technical Architect in the Lowe’s Privacy organization, you will be responsible for setting technical direction, establishing development best practices, and designing best in class solutions that meet privacy standards and regulations and exceeds customer expectations. We are seeking an inspiring, technically brilliant, consumer product focused leader who is passionate about building best in-class experiences as well as engineering complex, secure and high-quality reliable software solutions.
• Desire to define solution architectures, procedures, and designs to ensure consistency and adherence to Lowe’s standards and privacy regulations.
• You can be a technology subject matter expert and have strategic influence with multiple enterprise engineering organizations.
• Drive the adoption of new technologies by researching technical trends and developments.
• Encourage a data-driven culture to improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of privacy solutions.
• Ability to develop conceptual, logical, and physical architectures consisting of one or more viewpoints (business, application, data, and infrastructure) required for solution delivery.
• You have a proven track record of a “Can-Do” attitude and are results orientated.
• Ability to demonstrate a combination of a highly-technical hands-on software architecture. guidance and be an effective leader.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills.
• Ability to keep abreast of the privacy solution landscape, emerging technologies, standards, and best practices.
• Ability to partner with other software architects to drive, leverage, and reuse technical craftsmanship in the larger technology organization.
• Solid understanding of consumer privacy and expectations of an omni-channel company.
• Experience in open-source technologies, agile methodologies and reliability based modern software engineering practices.
• Ability to guide application and infrastructure development teams in the design and build of complex solutions and ensure that teams are in alignment with your defined target state architecture and strategies.
• Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, CIS, or related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
• 8 years of experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions
• 4+ Experience leading technical teams with or without direct reports
• 2+ years of experience working in a large matrixed organization
• 4+ years of experience architecting, designing, and implementing enterprise-scale, high volume, high availability systems
• 5+ years of experience in Test driven development
• Master’s Degree Computer Science, CIS, or related field
• 6+ years of IT experience developing and implementing systems within an organization
• 2+ years of experience working with third party IT vendors and/or IT system solution providers
• 6+ years of experience working with application and integration middleware
• 3+ years of retail experience
• 3+ years of consumer privacy domain experience
• 3+ years of Service Now design development experience