Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide advanced data capture capabilities to support digital analytics initiatives. This position gains experience in translating business needs to effective digital analytics tagging specifications that provide metrics for analytic solutions across various digital channels. These tagging specifications ensure that data can be translated to tangible results for Lowe’s and Lowe’s Digital.
• Translates business need into digital tagging specifications so that extracted data can allow for impactful insights used to inform effective business decisions for various functions at Lowe’s
• Designs and develops analytics tagging specifications customized for digital content and implements those solutions across multiple digital channels
• Audits the digital tags and publishes the results on a regular basis in order to ensure that digital tag requests for both internal and external clients are executed accurately and efficiently, maintaining data integrity
• Tracks success of Lowe’s through the development of digital tagging solutions that measure financial results, customer satisfaction, and engagement metrics
• Determines the most effective and time and cost-efficient methods for capturing data elements to be utilized in web development
• Contributes to the management of implementation projects, ensuring that they are executed on time and within budget
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge on industry trends, emerging technologies, and new methodologies for utilization in finding innovative ways to perform data capture and derive valuable insights for the Lowe’s organization
• Serves as a leading member on data collection projects, collaborating across functions in Lowe’s and Lowe’s Digital
• Ability to work independently or with minimal directions from superiors
• Online experience with web / digital analysis and related software preferred (e.g., Adobe Analytics / Omniture, Google Analytics, or WebTrends, etc.)
• At least two years in an analytical/statistics focused position, preferably in a website analysis-oriented role
• Supports maintenance of analytics implementation, maintenance, accuracy and improvement of digital analytics data capture, systems and tools
• Interact with and support a variety of teams and individuals within the organization to make data-driven business decisions aimed at growth / business optimization
• Validate the data in our reporting and analyzing systems are accurate. Ensure cross-system data are accurate and align to how the business defines them
• Execute quality assurance or user acceptance testing of analytics site tags
• Configure web analytics systems, as needed, to ensure proper data capture and organization
• 2-5 years of experience with Adobe Analytics/SiteCatalyst preferred.
• Exposure to Agile working environments and Scrum teams a plus
• Familiarity with solution design, tag implementation, tool integration, testing and optimization, for Adobe Analytics
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.