Lowe’s has an immediate opportunity for a Full Stack Senior Software Engineer to build and customize website features and functionality for our Lowes.com Digital Team. Qualified individuals must have experience with React, Java 8, Spring Boot, NoSQL databases, and Cloud infrastructure.
This is a direct-hire role based in our Global Technology Center located in Uptown Charlotte, North Carolina.
• Translates business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions with guidance from senior colleagues as appropriate by partnering with Business Analysts to understand business needs and functional specifications
• Develops, configures, or modifies integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments by designing and coding component-based applications using various programming languages
• Facilitates the implementation and maintenance of business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications by packaging solutions for deployment
• Supports systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) by providing insight to testing teams in order to ensure the appropriate depth of test coverage
• Participates and coaches others in all software development lifecycle phases by applying and sharing an in-depth understanding of company and industry methodologies, policies, standards, and controls
• Collaborates with IT teams (e.g., Operations, Infrastructure, Architecture, Quality Assurance, Business Analysts) and key business partners to troubleshoot applications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field (STEM) is required.
• 5+ years of professional experience in software development utilizing Java
• 3+ years of experience working with back end technologies, including at least one year of experience with both NoSQL databases (Cassandra, Couchbase, or MongoDB) and with Spring microservices (Spring Boot).
• Must have at least one year of professional experience working with React / ReactJS
• Prior experience with Cloud infrastructure is required – Google Cloud is preferred.
Education and Experience:
• At least one year of experience with DevOps and CI/CD is strongly preferred.
• Knowledge or experience with containerization tools such as Docker or Kubernetes is preferred.
• Prior experience working in the digital/eCommerce domain for another Fortune 500 organization is nice to have.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.