Allen Tate Companies is currently seeking an energetic, team-oriented communications expert with a passion to make a difference. As a Communications Coordinator for the Allen Tate Companies Corporate Marketing Department, you will have the opportunity to represent our Tate Cares Initiative to the public through local event coordination and public relations efforts. Additionally, you’ll serve as a vital member of our content marketing team.
• Writing in a variety of styles including press releases, blog articles, talking points and external/internal communications.
• Identifying, coordinating, and promoting community events in each of the five major regions that make up Allen Tate’s footprint.
• Serving as a primary point of contact and coordination for media, social media, and other community interactions.
• Being responsive to the media and fielding media inquiries related to community involvement and event participation.
• Building positive relationships with local and national news media, along with organizations supported by our Tate Cares program.
• Contributing to the Content Marketing team in the form of blogs, external/internal communication and social media content.
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, communications, or marketing preferred.
• 3+ years of experience in public relations, communications, or marketing.
• Must have the ability to develop written and verbal messaging to meet the company’s communications objectives and write in a variety of styles and voices as appropriate to the speaker, audience, and medium.
• Must possess excellent organizational/event management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines without compromising quality.
• Must be a self-starter and able to work with little direction.
• Must be a team player who is able to work in a highly collaborative environment that includes graphic designers, other writers, etc. to produce accurate and informative content.