Digital Marketing Intern
For 20 years, Publicis Hawkeye has assembled the best talent across data, technology, creativity, and strategy, to solve complex business problems for some of the world’s biggest brands (Capital One, USAA, Microsoft, and Fiat Chrysler, to name a few). That’s a claim few agencies can make.
But, just as most of our clients are going through major industry disruption, so are agencies. And at Publicis Groupe, we’re leading that disruption. Over the past five years, we’ve made two of the biggest acquisitions ever: Epsilon (the world’s greatest data asset) and Sapient (a leading digital consultancy). We’ve also invested in developing tools like COSMOS, a proprietary A.I.- and machine learning-powered customer data platform, and Vulcan, a scalable dynamic creativity platform.
Publicis Hawkeye is Publicis Groupe’s CRM center of excellence. What does that mean, really? Well, we create highly personalized creative by leveraging data and technology. That creative drives impactful results for our clients. And now, with the capabilities of Epsilon, Sapient, and COSMOS, we have more capabilities than ever to scale our creativity.
• Maintain and setup tracking across websites
• Support consistent UTM tags
• Define goals and events in Google Analytics
• Put together basic analysis of web traffic data
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Experience with Google Tag Manager
• Experience working with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
• Experience with Excel and PPT
Please send resumes to – firstname.lastname@example.org.