Compass Group is the leading foodservice management and support services company with $18.5 billion in revenue in 2018. In 2018, Compass Group was named one of the Best Employers for Diversity, and in 2016 Fortune Magazine listed it as one of their 50 Companies Changing the World for their measurable social impact and innovation within Foodservice.
As a part of CDL’s digital strategy team, the VP of Digital Strategy will lead work with the Compass Healthcare business to drive the digital future in healthcare – specifically around education experiences and other growth strategies for the business. This role will help the organizations with strategic planning and execution of digital strategies through technology and business transformation using a portfolio of technology products.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a combination of technology and business experience, along with proven consulting and/or management skills driving strategic projects within large retail or services based organizations.
• Lead strategic engagements that derive insight and provide recommendations to the business and program/strategy development to improve retail and/or service performance
• Work with operations, marketing and sales teams to cross-sell and up-sell existing clients and identify new business opportunities
• Provide digital consulting to business units and clients to drive customer experience through digital platforms
• Support the sales team and provide support on digital and innovation in food services to differentiate and grow new sales
• Consistently identify new opportunities to drive digital programs into the business and drive results
• Provide governance updates to senior business leadership on a regular basis
• Develop innovation pilot strategies and execution on a results driven basis
• 10+ years Digital or Technology related experience in digital strategy, innovation, technology partnership management and experience with consulting or analytics projects interactive marketing, including mobile, social, hardware
• Ability to quickly relate to a company’s business and technology strategy with clients as well as leadership level within compass sectors
• Experience managing and executing large scale technology and digital transformation strategies in large organizations
• Proven communication skills in delivering presentations and managing communication in large organizations
• Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
• Experience in a digital agency, services firm, or consulting organization
• Experience working on projects in other digital channels – Mobile, Social, Digital Marketing, Technology Management, Project Management
• Located in Charlotte or ability to relocate the CDL office in Charlotte, NC
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.