Provider Relations Coordinator (HIRED)
The Provider Relations Coordinator position plays a crucial role in helping people achieve healthy living and greater life satisfaction by working closely with our clinical team and building and maintaining relationships with our distance Employee Assistance Program (EAP) providers. Our office environment, located in the SouthPark area of Charlotte, is healthy, supportive, and friendly; we work together for the well-being of our clients. MYgroup promotes workplace wellness and encourages a work-life balance. If you have recruiter-like skills and want to make a positive difference in the lives of others and value a healthy workplace, we encourage you to apply.
The Provider Relations Coordinator must have experience in customer service activities, such as, but not limited to, answering multi-line phones, transferring calls, taking messages, and phone-based customer service. In addition, the candidate must demonstrate exceptional office management skills, such as, but not limited to, organizing provider/client data, filing provider/client information, providing excellent communication, developing efficient and effective processes (e.g., data entry and interpretation, provider/client file management, supporting training processes). The candidate must be fluent in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel) and be willing to be familiar with or be trained on Outlook calendar, Adobe, and EAP software. It is preferred that the candidate has experience or is highly familiar with HIPAA and mental health services.
The Provider Relations Coordinator must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with professionalism and sensitivity over-the-phone, in writing, and within the office setting. The office is a team-oriented environment. The Provider Relations Coordinator must be comfortable working with others, friendly, positive, multi-task, organized, adaptable, and manage well under stressful situations.
The typical work schedule is Monday – Friday 8am-5pm except for Tuesdays & Wednesdays. The candidate must be able to work 11am-7pm on Tuesdays and 9am-6pm on Wednesdays. Flexible business day to include some evening hours. The expectation is that the hours will vary to meet the needs of the client companies and to cover the duties of the position.
• Manage Provider and Trainer Network, including identifying, maintaining, creating partnerships, and updating information (e.g., license and liability, office contact information)
• Monitor Provider Handbook and update, as needed
• Provide training for new Affiliate Providers (e.g., on boarding)
• Lead monthly Provider meetings with clinical team
• Lead weekly Provider team meetings with designated provider team members
• Organize Provider hard-copy files
• Deliver excellent customer service in person, over-the-phone, and/or via email
• Provide front desk coverage: transferring calls, taking messages, scheduling clients
• Assist with EAP Software: UR reports and interpretation, maintaining Provider information
• Assist with the organization processes of subcontracts and maintaining provider information
• Review billing paperwork and work with controller to reimburse providers
• Support clinical operations: file organization
• Assist with mailing marketing materials to client organizations
• Maintain HIPAA compliance – organize annual training for staff
• Support and assist in the daily operations of MYG
• Establish and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients and providers
• Comply with HIPAA procedures
• Exhibit excellent time management skills (e.g., punctual, completes tasks within defined timeframe)
• Prepare training evaluations, as requested
• Entering and reviewing outcomes data to support clinical and sales teams
• Managing supplies and workroom organization
• Assist with EAP Utilization Reports, as needed
• Maintain the clinical schedule, as requested
• All levels of administration
• Office staff
The qualified Provider Relations Coordinator will be eligible for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance and may participate in a 401(k) retirement plan. In addition, short-term and long-term disability and paid time off are available to full-time employees. McLaughlin Young also provides EAP benefits for its employees and immediate family members.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.