Tiny Horse is a unique combination of marketing and production. Our team is made up of people who are comfortable performing cross-functional roles and working in small teams across multiple projects on tight deadlines. Tiny Horse is a modern media company that builds audiences, develops content, & connects brands with their best customers. If you want to work with a team that values initiative, reliability, intelligence, and collaboration, read on.
Tiny Horse is seeking mid-level CRM Manager to develop progressive, intentional, and meaningful CRM campaigns for our partner clients. The right candidate will be Hubspot-certified and have experience in strategizing and managing personalized, scheduled, and automated CRM campaigns and landing pages. This position will service multiple clients but will be 50-75% focused on a Financial Services B2B Client, working within their secure Hubspot instance. As an important contributor to the Strategy Team, this position will be instrumental in setting-up and monitoring CRM communications strategies and supporting the Creative Team as they develop creative for the campaigns and landing pages.
• Drive our customer relationship execution: Be our subject matter expert in CRM, pushing our agency forward in the work we do for our clients and for ourselves.
• Be the customer-relationship champion: Work with our internal and external stakeholders to create campaigns across email, SMS, notifications, and landing pages. You’ll collaborate with all parts of the business to execute CRM strategies that drive client success.
• Be the customer’s greatest advocate: Create CRM campaigns across the customer lifecycle including automations and ad hoc communications that serve the customers well.
• Push our team in the direction of innovation: be on the cutting edge of customer relationship management and don’t let us settle for less than excellent.
• Be the bridge between strategy and execution: Manage end-to-end development and execution of CRM campaigns and landing pages. Includes driving the CRM-specific strategy, participating in the creative review process, collaborating with the creative team, turning personas into actionable target audience segments, and turning feedback from multiple stakeholders into workable campaigns.
• Own our CRM testing strategy: Create the strategy and framework for rapid A/B and multivariate testing in CRM channels.
• Make the complex feel simple: Set up and monitor complex journeys, triggers and automations with static and dynamic content.
• Provide context for performance: Analyze campaigns, developing benchmarks, and contextualize regular performance reports.
• Own the pitch process: Develop new business decks, pitch presentations, and pitch strategies for new business clients.
• Minimum 3-5 years experience working in a hand-on CRM role.
• Hubspot certification
• At least 2 years managing CRM strategy and complex campaigns for mid-to-large sized brands in Hubspot.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills.
• Strong analytical skills to create data-driven marketing strategies and end-to-end campaigns.
• A record of business results testing and deploying complex marketing campaigns across multiple channels
• Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Must be a strategic thinker with strong project management skills
• Must be able to multi-task, problem solve, manage multiple timelines and work across functions
• Perform tactical tasks effectively and with minimal supervisionDevelops collaborative relationships with team members, displays clear communication and act proactively
• Proficient in building decks using PowerPoint and Keynote