Provides all administrative support for the Administrator and the Administration Council serving as the primary contact for the ministry teams associated with administration.
• Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university; and five years related experience; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Computer knowledge – Microsoft Office suite, intranet and database concepts; eSpace (event management system), and Shelby
• Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas and meeting packets, reserves and prepares facilities (includes eSpace, room set-ups, food, and audio visual requests), and maintains minutes of meetings for all Administration Council committees
• Manages Administrator’s calendar, schedules meetings, and coordinates appointments
• Reconciles monthly invoices for Administrator and prepares check requests
• Organizes and maintains file system, files correspondence, and other records
• Maintains departmental information to include all Administration Ministry team notebooks, Operations Manual, and other related materials
• Greets scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person
• Participates in rotations as assigned
• Provide backup coverage as outlined and structured by Human Resources
•Additional duties may be assigned
• Ability to organize and initiate work with a minimum of supervision.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and adapt production timelines to changing conditions.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team to produce results.
• Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
• Ability to effectively communicate through verbal, written, or electronic means.
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to read and interpret complex documents.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.