Harker is looking for an effective multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail and e-mail and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. Report to the Controller on a daily basis. This position reports directly to the controller.
• Welcome and direct visitors
• Answers the phone and direct all calls
• Scheduling of conference rooms for meetings and set-up.
• Coordinate all company breakfasts & lunches
• Check, sort and distribute mail
• Receive and schedule mail and courier pickups
• Promote Harker at all times in a positive and professional manner
• Organize, monitor and order all office and kitchen supplies
• Scan and electronically file miscellaneous paperwork
• Collect, sort and scan credit card receipts from superintendents and project managers
• Assist construction team with electronic filing of Appointment to Lien.
• Assist accounting team with subcontractor payments and waivers.
• Schedule and assist on-boarding of new hire orientation
• Other duties as assigned.
• Two or Four-year college degree and/or previous administrative experience preferred
• Knowledge of printers, computer systems and ability to troubleshoot
• Exemplary planning and time management skills
• Ability to prioritize daily workload
• High level verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Knowledge of MS Office and Bluebeam
• Receive and maintain NC Notary
• Positive, do what it takes attitude
• Technology savvy. Ability to learn new programs
• Planner. Enjoys planning
• Strong communication skills. Proficient in general writing and business emails
• Tactful confidence
• High adaptability
• Strong attention to detail
• Takes pride in appearance and professionalism. Facilitates company culture
• Strong sense of follow through
• Dependable and reliable
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.